We are looking for looking for a Pool Service Tech to join our team. This position is full time with benefits such as medical, vacation time, sick days and 401 K available. Applicants should have at least 1 year or pool of pool service experience along with customer service. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Our pools are closely routed and we expect you to perform your route in a timely manner, with integrity, positive attitude and with the highest customer service.
We are a family owned and operated servicing pools, repairs, remodels and new pool construction. Our company is rapidly growing and we want some one that is looking to move into positions beyond a basic pool service tech.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote our company values and a high level of customer care to all of your clients.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on pools as assigned.
- Have a working knowledge of pool chemistry and be able to address any pool chemistry needs at job site.
- Complete chemical report and time card after each completed service.
- Identify any needed repairs or service needs back to repairs manager.
- On time are ready to work at 7am Monday thru Friday. Some Saturdays.
- 1+ year of pool chemistry knowledge
- Basic understanding of pool equipment and small pool repairs
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have dependable
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Pass background check.
- Speak English.
- Clean appearance.
- Professional, friendly demeanor.
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Able to lift at least 50lbs
- Flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time